Thursday, December 12, 2013

Smiling is Contagious

hello lovelies! <3

first of all, I want to congratulate those of you who have already dominated their finals and wish those who have yet to take them the BEST OF LUCK. turning in that last final feels like a thousand pound weight has been lifted, literally. Christmas break is finally upon us!!

today's post is going to be about spreading happiness to others. I am beyond obsessed with inspirational quotes. so sorry if this is a little too cheesy for you. :)

everyone is going through something that is challenging them, most likely more than one thing. I have found it quite interesting how many people we come into contact with in one single day at the grocery store, on campus, at Starbucks, at the gym and how many of those people do we actually make conversation with or even flash a smile and a cheerful "happy holidays!" I am definitely guilty of being that person with my nose in my phone when I am sitting at the doctor's office or not making eye contact with those I pass while shopping. it is quite bizarre if you think about it.

imagine if you smile at even just one person that you pass by...that one smile could literally turn their entire day around. smiling is contagious. it's proven. :)

so I challenge you to make conversation, wish happy holidays, and to smile at one another because when you reach out to someone with a positive attitude, the joy will keep on giving. (again, told you it would be cheesy haha.)

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!" *name that movie* ;)

xo,
hailey mae


No comments:

Post a Comment